Partnership Entitlements In 3 Stages
- Understanding partner objectives, preferences and vision.
- Guidance on business strategies and plans after incorporating partner’s preferences.
- Guidance on education industry and relevant opportunities.
- 10-week lesson plan on business set up and operations.
- Creation of corporate branding and image.
- Guidance and supervision on related license applications.
- Guidance and supervision on infrastructure set up, i.e. venue rental, centre set up and furnishing.
- Supervision and consultation of business operations.
- Provision of Anthony Fok’s media coverage to reinforce centre branding
- Public Relations exercise for launch of partner centre.
- Provision of and guidance on education worksheets by subject and level.
AFEA Partnership Work Flow
- Get-to-know-you session
- Understand partner’s objectives & vision
- Explanation of contract details and conditions
- Issuance and endorsement of Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA)
- Endorse Contract
- Discussion of lesson plan schedule
- Explanation of lesson plan and objectives
10 Weeks of Lessons
- Guidance on business set up and operations
- Concurrent work on corporate branding
- Concurrrent work on business registration and relevant license applications
Centre Set Up
- Concurrent supervision of centre set up upon finalization of preferences in brand strategy, image and location
- Consultation & supervision on the application of teaching materials, business operations and teacher observances